This stylish one bedroom second floor flat offers fantastic entertaining space, a well equipped open-plan kitchen, a balcony and a superb location close to the amenities of Kingston.
- Superb one bedroom second floor flat
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern white suite bathroom
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Close to Norbiton station for transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
London Road is well located for the open spaces of Richmond Park and for the great range of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities in Kingston town centre.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best butchers in town selling not just meat, but fish, cheeses and tasty deli items too.
Superb selection of high street stores all under one roof.
Ice cream every way - milkshakes, sundaes or just on its own, a great place to catch up with your mates.
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,587 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 559 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121