Located moments from the station and the restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston this fantastic two bedroom flat with balcony offers spacious living within a superb new development.
- Modern and bright two bedroom flat
- Located on the third floor with lift
- Situated in this fantastic new development
- Good sized reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- French doors to a decked balcony
- Master bedroom with ample storage and en suite shower room
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Skerne Road is ideally positioned for local supermarkets and benefits from a central Kingston location amongst the restaurants, shops and bars. Kingston (National Rail) is the nearest station.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beanberry Coffee Company
A lovely independent coffee shop in the heart of Kingston with a wide selection of beans for all coffee connoisseurs. Their lattes in particular are beautiful.
Really popular cycling shop in the heart of Hampton Wick and right by Bushy Park.
Superb selection of high street stores all under one roof.
Hampton Wick station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,182 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 600 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.