Enviably located close to amenities in Hampton Court on a sought-after road, this wonderful three bedroom flat offers bright and stylish accommodation with mezzanine-level, further benefiting from off-street parking.
- Stylish and unique three bedroom apartment
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Fantastic reception room with French doors
- Feature spiral staircase leading to a study
- Modern fitted kitchen with space to dine
- White bathroom suite
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Moments from the amenities of Hampton Court
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wolsey Road is a sought-after residential street located just moments from a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Hampton Court and close to Hurst Park and the River Thames.
Hampton Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing customer service and treatments for an affordable price!
With large windows opening directly onto Bushy Park, you can enjoy your fresh pizza while watching the deer roam by.
The Bell Inn
Voted one of the top 50 gastro pubs in the UK. On sunny days, grab one of the booths in the back garden.
Thames Ditton station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,057 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,935 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 920 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121