Beautifully designed throughout this fabulous 2 bedroom apartment features high-specification fixtures and fittings and is desirably located within a modern development with a gymnasium, sauna, spa and cinema room.
- Contemporary development with an excellent location
- Stunning reception rooms maximising light and space
- German designer kitchens with Neff/Bosch appliances
- Stylish bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en-suite to the master
- Superb balcony and access to beautiful communal gardens
- Provides under floor heating and ample storage
- 24 hour concierge, spa, gym, sauna and cinema room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,892 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 894 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District line, Zone: 4
District line, Zone: 5
Dagenham Dock station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The development is enviably located within close reach of King's Cross and St Pancras Station with the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Angel moments away.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cafe and bar close to the river
Great Coffee and Cake - It has only just opened!
The Red Lion
Great pub, sourdough pizza and family friendly. Also makes a great cocktail and has a large and lovely garden.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000