This gorgeously presented two bedroom terrace house boasts a fantastic, light-flooded reception room, featuring a stylish contemporary kitchen with ample space to dine, and further benefits a private garden.
- Impressive two bedroom terraced house
- Offers a stunning reception room
- Finished to a high modern standard throughout
- Boasts a superb contemporary kitchen
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Benefits a sleek bathroom
- Features a lovely decked garden
- Close to local shops and reliable transport links
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is close to an excellent selection of shops and amenities, with Southgate Underground Station also nearby. There are also beautiful green open spaces within easy reach.
Southgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ye Olde Cherry Tree
This charming pub is a former coaching inn and it also has a pretty beer garden that is perfect on summer evenings.
Delicious steaks, burgers and cocktails!
Delicious fish and chips - eat in or takeaway. Always busy on a Friday night with locals.
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
Piccadilly line, Zone: 5
Winchmore Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,632 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 793 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.