Set over 2 floors this stunning 2 bedroom duplex penthouse apartment boasts a beautiful kitchen/reception room with private balcony, 2 stunning bedrooms with panoramic views across North London and towards the City.
- Stunning 2 bedroom duplex penthouse
- Set on the top two floors of a Landmark new development
- Private balcony with views of Alexandra Palace
- Wraparound city views from reception and master bedroom
- Beautiful interiors with high end fittings and immaculate finishing
- Master bathroom, en-suite, dressing area and separate downstairs WC
- Fabulous development with concierge and communal amenties
- Excellent location above the newly redeveloped Finsbury Park station entrance
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,201 (111 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Finsbury Park station
Piccadilly Great Northern Victoria lines, Zone: 2
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Set at the top of the City North development this unique property is in a fantastic location minutes from the green expanses of Finsbury park as well as the exceptional connections of Finsbury Park station which offers easy access to and around the city.
Finsbury Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The prettiest tailors in North London?
The Faltering Fullback
This is a brilliant local pub with a massive decked beer garden, including covered areas for rainy days!
A coffee shop with a difference! Great food, lovely staff, quirky décor and even better coffee, all in the heart of Blackstock Road. There's a lounge area and garden, complete with an air-raid shelter and table tennis, which is the perfect place to hide away from the hustle and bustle of Finsbury Park. It's more than a coffee shop, Blighty is a community.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343