Set within a stunning period conversion, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers spacious, beautifully presented accommodation throughout and an excellent location.
- Situated within a beautiful period conversion
- Fantastic one bed flat arranged on the raised ground floor
- Offers spacious accommodation with bright interiors
- Features generous, attractive double reception room
- Provides modern, well equipped kitchen
- Benefits from well presented bedroom
- Popular residential address in Hillmarton Conservation Area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Freegrove Road is a leafy street situated within the Hillmarton Conservation Area, which is moments from the superb range of shops, boutiques, restaurants and bars of both Holloway and Camden while Islington's vibrant Upper Street is also very close by.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This restaurant provides the best food, near and far, in the Islington/Holloway area. Amazing cocktails, a well chosen wine card and an extraordinarily friendly and expert service that guarantees a complete dining experience. Alcedo will never disappoint!
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Bumblebee Natural Foods
Bumblebee Natural Foods shops on Brecknock Road...you have to add them to your list, they are amazing. Great produce over three shops and the best bread ever!!
Caledonian Road station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
Holloway Road station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,429 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 552 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000