A beautiful two bedroom apartment set within a superb new development, boasting stunning contemporary décor throughout, with a naturally bright open-plan living space, sleek modern kitchen, en suite and private balcony.
- Fantastic sixth floor two bedroom new build apartment
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Stunning west-facing balcony views towards Alexander Palace
- Luxury bathroom and en suite shower room
- Close to underground and rail stations
- Concierge service and resident's gym
- Secure underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is an awesome steak restaurant. I go here frequently with my friends and family, I really can't recommend it enough!
Great coffee and loads of vegan cakes at Charlie's cafe!
French and Italian cuisines done well. This restaurant's rustic interior creates the perfect atmosphere for a date night or a catch up with friends. The set menu is great value for money too.
Turnpike Lane station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Alexandra Palace station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,576 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 708 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343