A grand and imposing two bedroom apartment located within the Crown Estate, moments from stunning Regent's Park. Boasting an elegant and stylish reception room, stylish modern kitchen and two bright bedrooms.
- Elegant two bedroom apartment
- Arranged on the first floor of a stunning terraced building
- Located within the protected Crown Estate
- Impressive reception room with period features
- Two very well-lit double bedrooms
- Contemporary stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Moments from Regents Park
- Camden, Euston and Mornington Crescent easily accessible
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,257 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 636 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Great Portland Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Regent's Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Warren Street station
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located very close to Regent's Park, with ZSL London Zoo also close by. The nearest station is Great Portland Street Underground, while the vibrant nightlife of Camden is a short distance away.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Crown & Sceptre
The perfect pub for a post-work drink in central London along Great Titchfield Street. It also serves food and Sunday lunch.
French food and pretty décor, Aubaine is a small London-based chain.
Quirky small plates, an amazing concept and an atmosphere to match. Go with friends and try a new experimental food experience...