Arranged over 2 floors of an imposing period conversion this wonderful 3 bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation with direct access to a private roof terrace.
- A stunning 3 bedroom duplex flat arranged over the top 2 floors of a period conversion
- Close to world renowned schools and suitable for a family
- Beautiful reception room with bay-window and fireplace
- Generous main bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Modern eat-in kitchen and open-plan dining room
- Moments from the Jubilee Line with great links to central London
- Private access to a roof terrace with far reaching views
- Great location close to Finchley Road, Regents Park and Primrose Hill
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,526 (141 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is ideally located in Hampstead moments from all the local amenities and within easy reach of all the shops, bars and restaurants of Finchley Road. Local transport links include Swiss Cottage Underground Station (Jubilee Line).
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
Great for all-day breakfast or brunch!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600