A fantastic 1 bedroom duplex apartment located in this contemporary new development. Boasting stylish interiors with original character retained, and a close proximity to excellent amenities and transport links.
- 1 bedroom duplex apartment
- An exclusive development of 13 residential apartments
- Fully fitted Kitchens with Natural Acrylic Stone surfaces
- Integrated Bosch appliances including dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Hardwood oak flooring throughout main living and entrance hall
- A stone's throw from Hampstead Heath
- Apartments are Hyperoptic Broadband ready
- Secure gated entrance
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 483 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Kentish Town station
East Midlands Railway Thameslink Northern lines, Zone: 2
Tufnell Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Kentish Town West station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located between vibrant Camden and fashionable Hampstead, Kentish Town enjoys close proximity to green spaces, and has excellent transport links to north and central London.
Kentish Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bear + Wolf
Fantastic Sunday brunch and great coffee.
Serving organic food and drink ideal for a quick brunch. Wholesome meals, delicious salads and a variety of smoothies that are nice too.
A rustic Mediterranean restaurant open from 7am! Grab breakfast in the morning and more traditional Middle-Eastern fare in the evening.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000