Located on a quiet residential road, this newly refurbished two bedroom house boasts spacious living with a huge reception room, eat-in kitchen, a gorgeous conservatory with private rear garden and generous driveway.
- Fantastic two bedroom detached house
- Amazing living space with generous reception room
- Lovely balcony allowing natural light to fill the reception
- Sizable eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gorgeous conservatory, decking leading from the main house
- Private gated driveway with ample space for multiple cars
- Excellent location close to West Hampstead Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,604 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,103 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Hampstead station
Jubilee Thameslink London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Priory Road is found in a great location, close to the excellent selection of shops and amenities found in South Hampstead, with the more extensive facilities of the West End also within easy reach.
South Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for all-day breakfast or brunch!
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
The Black Lion
A lovely period pub, restaurant and guesthouse. Beautiful décor and very friendly.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead
020 3728 2377