This fabulous two bedroom flat combines modern and bright interiors with spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from an excellent location.
- Stylish two bedroom flat arranged on the lower ground floor
- Lovely period building moments from amenities
- Modern reception room with sleek open-plan kitchen
- Smart master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fantastic private garden to the rear
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from the surrounding amenities and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Kilburn High Road, Victoria Road is near to the trendy cafes and shops of West End Lane.
Queen's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic theatre away from the West End showing outstanding original productions. Well worth a visit. Also has a cinema and a bar.
Queens Park Books
Which other area In London can still be proud to have a charming independent local book store?
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
Kilburn High Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Kilburn Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Queen's Park station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 721 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.