Set in beautiful landscaped grounds this striking four bedroom chapel conversion offers the ultimate in bespoke and handcrafted interiors with a breathtaking full height living space in the original nave and sanctuary.
- Bespoke four bedroom chapel conversion set in 7 acres
- Incredible 45ft high ceilings in the original nave
- Offers a cinema, sauna, steam room and gym
- Beautiful orangery leading to private courtyard patio
- Feature mezzanine bedroom suite with views over the chapel
- Superb study/office and mezzanine music room
- Allocated off-street parking and gated concierge services
- Master suite with walk-in-wardrobe and amazing en-suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Set in 7 acres of St, Josephs College Grounds, Holborn Close offers a beautifully peaceful location while also offering easy access to ThamesLink the M1 and the M25 for transport link around and out of the city.
Mill Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Rising Sun
A quaint village pub with an appetising menu, including a choice of aperitifs, starters, mains and desserts. Can accommodate large groups in their separate dining room, or a more intimate feast. A short distance to Saracens rugby stadium.
A great day out for all the family watching rubgy at the Saracens home ground.
Belmont Children's Farm
A Mill Hill institution and one of the loveliest urban farms in London. Kids love it, especially the animals, ranging from small chicks all the way up to alpacas and horses.
Mill Hill Broadway station
Northern line, Zone: 5
Burnt Oak station
Northern line, Zone: 4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £66,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 10,586 (983 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley
020 8432 1700