This is a breathtaking four bedroom house situated on a quiet and sought-after residential road, benefiting from contemporary fixtures and fittings, plenty of natural light and a sizeable private garden.
- Stunning four bedroom house arranged over five floors
- Generous reception room with neutral décor on raised ground
- Bright reception and open-plan kitchen on lower ground
- Well proportioned bedrooms with plenty of natural light
- Ample entertaining space
- Contempoary open-plan interiors
- Prestigious location in St Johns Wood
- Spacious private garden to rear
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Clifton Hill is a quiet road situated within easy access to the restaurants, bars and local amenities of St John's Wood, as well as Maida Vale.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
Kilburn High Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Kilburn Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,151 (199 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000