Benefiting from lots of natural light and a neutral décor throughout, this charming and spacious one bedroom flat offers a fantastic location moments from Hyde Park and Paddington station.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Paddington
- Well arranged over the third floor
- Light one bedroom flat with a modern bathroom
- Bright reception room with dining space
- Neutral interiors boasting ample storage space
- Exceptional location for central London and Notting Hill
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chilworth Street is ideally located for a number of local conveniences along Spring Street but for a more extensive range of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants Connaught Village and Oxford Street are also within close proximity.
Paddington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
The most beautiful café in London.
District Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Heathrow Express Chiltern Railways Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Lancaster Gate station
Central line, Zone: 1
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £710 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 542 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.