Situated within a secluded gated development, this impressive six bedroom detached house boasts an expansive living area with a bright conservatory, five bathrooms and a private garden with a double garage.
- Expansive six bedroom detached house
- Situated within a secure gated development
- Two large reception rooms and a large conservatory
- Sleek fitted kitchen with a dining area
- Downstairs en suite bedroom with a kitchen area
- Five further double bedrooms with four bathrooms
- Private garden to the rear
- Driveway and double garage for off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Alison Close is a secluded development conveniently located close to the amenities of Pinner as well as Eastcote. Eastcote Station is within easy reach as is the green open spaces of Eastcote Village.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious cocktails in plush surroundings, Arens is the place to be seen in north west London!
Eastcote House Gardens
Wonderful gardens, cafe with home cooked food, including the best breakfasts ever and Monday evening meditation in the perfect surroundings of the Stables.
This family run Lebanese restaurant serves authentic food that really hits the spot! I love coming here with a big group of my friends.
Piccadilly Metropolitan lines, Zone: 5
Ruislip Manor station
Piccadilly Metropolitan lines, Zone: 6
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,847 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,816 (261 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner
020 8429 6600