Situated within a stylish development on the River Thames, this exceptional two bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts impressive river views, two balconies and a fabulous historical location moments from Borough Market.
- Fifth floor two bedroom flat
- Situated within a stylish riverside development
- Beautifully presented interiors
- Fantastic views across the Thames towards St Pauls
- Sleek fitted kitchen with Juliette balcony
- Master bedroom with balcony and en suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Situated in a much-sought after location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Clink Street is enviably located in the heart of Borough, only moments from the market and very close to a fantastic array of amenities on the South Bank including the Tate Modern.
Borough locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Whilst there have been many new entries into the London burger market, GBK remains a firm favourite. The Don burger is a thing of beauty!
Flat Iron Square
An outdoor food and entertainment venue under the railway arches in Bankside.
Very impressive meat dishes cooked in a proper American smoker. The ribs are fantastic!
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Cannon Street station
District Southeastern Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,680 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,311 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,121 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.