A fantastic 1 bedroom flat within a stunning new development, boasting an incredibly bright reception room opening onto a charming private terrace.
- Stunning 1 bedroom newly built apartments
- Near the regeneration area of Elephant and Castle
- Offers spacious reception room flooded with natural light
- Kitchens with integrated appliances
- Amazing terraces with each of the flats
- Benefits from a 10 Year Building Guarantee
- Stunning main bathroom and en suite shower room
- 2 bright, good-sized bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,441 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 612 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Elephant & Castle station
Southeastern Thameslink Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1/2
Northern line, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Balfour Lofts boasts a fantastic location benefiting from a wide range of local amenities while London Bridge, Tower Bridge and Shad Thames are close by on the banks of the River Thames.
London Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food and the vibe.. Urban Farmers Market & street food supremo!
Imperial War Museum
The Imperial War Museum offers a wealth of collections to explore - head to the Extraordinary Heroes gallery to discover the real-life stories of courage behind the Victoria Cross and George Cross medals awarded for bravery.
A cheap and cheerful Italian serving the cheesiest lasagne in London!