This chic two bedroom apartment is set on the twenty-fourth floor of a new luxury development, offering contemporary living space throughout and boasting stunning views over central London.
- Unique two bedroom apartment set on the twenty-fourth floor
- Located in a luxury new development
- Generous entertaining space with 180' degree views
- Sleek open-plan integrated kitchen dining island
- Exquisite views over central London including the Shard
- Benefits from a communal gym, pool, cinema and concierge
- Easy access to the city with superb transport links
- Set in an enviable location of London Bridge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
South Bank is an amazing location in the heart of central London surrounded by an array of restaurants, bars and transport links around London.
South Bank locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Exceptional views over a number of London's most famous landmarks...
The Savoy Hotel
World famous Omelette Arnold Bennett!
An industrial, but welcoming bar and restaurant hidden behind Tate Modern.
District Southeastern Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Jubilee line, Zone: 1
London Waterloo East station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,168 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500