This superb 4 bedroom house set within a peaceful Gated community boasts bright and stylish interiors throughout and offers a fantastic private roof Terrace.
- Fantastic 4 double bedroom house
- Set within a Gated community with off-street parking
- Stylish, high specification interiors
- Generous reception room with bi-folding doors to the Garden
- Beautiful integrated kitchen with space to dine
- 4 good-sized bedrooms, master featuring Ensuite
- Private Garden and second floor roof Terrace
- Excellent location in Greenwich
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,152 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,468 (136 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Maze Hill station
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Woodland Crescent is situated in close proximity to the many shops, bars and restaurants of Greenwich and the verdant open expanses Greenwich Park.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Observatory Greenwich
The observatory is a great place for all ages to visit. There are usually a number of exhibitions for all ages giving a history of time and space and the architecture is wonderful. During the evening you can see the green laser across the sky that shows the meridian line.
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!