This superb four bedroom house set within a peaceful gated community boasts bright and stylish interiors throughout and offers a fantastic private roof terrace.
- Fantastic four double bedroom house
- Set within a gated community with off-street parking
- Stylish, high specification interiors
- Generous reception room with bi-folding doors to the garden
- Beautiful integrated kitchen with space to dine
- Four good-sized bedrooms, master featuring en suite
- Private garden and second floor roof terrace
- Excellent location in Greenwich
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Woodland Crescent is situated in close proximity to the many shops, bars and restaurants of Greenwich and the verdant open expanses Greenwich Park.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Not only the venue for the Greenwich office Xmas jumper photo, you can get up close to the clipper and visit the museum of her history. Also
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
Maze Hill station
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,431 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,065 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,468 (136 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179