This stunning 2 bedroom lower ground floor apartment is set in a Grade II listed building with a striking entrance hall, expansive reception room with smart open-plan kitchen and boasts an enviable location.
- Stunning 2 bed lower ground floor apartment
- Grade 2 listed building designed by Henry Tansley
- Offering an expansive reception room for entertaining
- Smart open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with exposed brick
- Boasting an enviable location with concierge service
- 1920's style entrance with grand stone staircases
- beautifully situated overlooking Bermondsey Spa Gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,761 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,199 (111 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
This location is a close distance to Bermondsey Street's galleries, bars and restaurants while being moments away from the new Spa Gardens Park. Bermondsey underground station (Jubilee line) allows easy access to the West End and to Docklands Canary Warf.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
St Katharine Docks
Independent restaurants for dinner after a quick drink at The Dickens Inn or take a twilight stroll alongside the yachts.
Neal's Yard Dairy
Sourcing and selling the best of British and Irish cheeses. Make sure you check out Neal's Yard Dairy when you're wandering through Borough Market.