Beautifully presented throughout, this lovely one bedroom split-level flat boasts light and spacious living space, open-plan kitchen, smart shower room and an excellent location.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom split level flat
- Light and spacious living space throughout
- Reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous sized bedroom
- Smart shower room
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Nearby Lordship Lane offers a wide range of shops, restaurants and boutiques while East Dulwich Station (National Rail) is only moments away.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Situated in the heart of East Dulwich on Lordship Lane, if you like Japanese food, you have to try Yama Momo. Great atmosphere, food and drinks!
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
Delicious Italian food in delightful Dulwich Village - the linguine comes highly recommended!
East Dulwich station
North Dulwich station
Peckham Rye station
Southeastern Thameslink London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,182 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 400 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich
020 8613 6200