Stylishly refurbished and offering beautiful living space in a great location, this generous two bedroom flat is situated moments from the relaxing open space of Blackheath and within easy reach of maritime Greenwich.
- Picturesque period conversion situated in ideal location
- Garden flat with beautiful interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room with original bay window
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with access to the garden
- A further good sized single bedroom
- Smart family bathroom
- Beautiful rear garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westcombe Hill is well placed for quick access into the beautiful centre of Greenwich where a fabulous selection of bars and restaurants can be found as well as the relaxing retreat of Greenwich Park, while charming Blackheath is also easily accessible.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Paul Rhodes Bakery
Delicious baked goods, friendly staff, yummy hot drinks and you can the watch the world go by at the Royal Navel College opposite.
The Greenwich Vintage Market
Some great unusual finds here and it's open every day of the week!
Westcombe Park station
Maze Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £953 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 772 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200