This gorgeous 3 bedroom family Home has been finished to a high standard throughout and boasts a superb open-plan family room with bi-folding doors that lead out to a fantastic private Garden.
- Stunning 3 bedroom family Home
- Presented to a fantastic standard throughout
- Large open-plan family room with modern fitted Kitchen
- Exposed brickwork and wood burner in the lounge
- Bi-folding doors leading to private Garden
- Generous master bedroom on the 2nd floor
- Two additional good size bedrooms
- Contemporary family bathroom and downstairs WC
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,122 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Sutton station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located a short walk to West Sutton station offering transport links in to London. Elmbrook Road is also moments from the shops and restaurants of Sutton.
West Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
All Bar One
A modern bar chain with good bites and great cocktails
Piggies is the oldest sandwich and coffee bar in Cheam Village, brought over in 1992. A large selection of homemade sandwiches, rolls, and more, and a wide variety of teas and coffees.
Loads of outdoor activities available for patrons to enjoy a sunny day out.