Boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, this fantastic three bedroom end-of-terrace house benefits from a generous eat-in kitchen, bright conservatory, private rear garden, garage and off-street parking.
- Amazing three bedroom end-of-terrace house
- Boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout
- Large reception room and separate dining room
- Generous eat-in kitchen leading to a bright conservatory
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Smart family bathroom and downstairs shower room
- Benefits from a garage and off-street parking
- Well maintained private rear garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Barnabas Road is excellently located for nearby schools and a short distance in to Sutton town centre for a large selection of shops, restaurants, bars and transport links.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
Just opened and fresh to Sutton with excellent cakes!
Carshalton Beeches station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,244 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,959 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,818 (168 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton
020 3829 1450