This spacious three bedroom bungalow, offers bright and ample accommodation with large reception room, master bedroom with dressing area and en suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and huge private garden.
- Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow
- Substantial reception room with separate dining area
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing area
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and separate WC
- Large kitchen with practical utility room
- In and out driveway with parking for 4 cars
- Excellent school catchment on sought after road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property benefits from a quiet residential location just moments to Cheam Village and Sutton's town centre, both offering a fantastic range of amenities.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opened and fresh to Sutton with excellent cakes!
Taste of Bengal
Indian restaurant with a traditional vibe.
Authentic Italian restaurant on thriving Central Road.
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,315 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,535 (142 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton
020 3829 1450