A bright and beautifully presented 1 bedroom flat offering plenty of character, with fabulous high ceilings and ideally located in a popular residential street.
- Superb first floor 1 bedroom flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with dining space
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted storage
- Stunning en suite shower room
- Separate open-plan TV area
- Set within a stunning period conversion
- Excellent location on a popular road off Old Brompton Road
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,455 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 535 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Coleherne Road is ideally located close to the many shops, bars and restaurants of Earls Court. For transport, the nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000