This is a wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom flat superbly located moments from King's Road and offering a neutrally decorated and contemporary interior with air conditioning and a lovely balcony.
- Wonderful one bedroom third floor maisonette
- Bright and spacious interiors throughout
- Benefits from a lovely private balcony
- Air conditioning
- Contemporary interiors
- Fantastic location and transport links
- Delightful communal patio area
- Set in an impressive purpose built development
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gallery Court is well positioned near trendy King's Road for extensive shopping, while Fulham Road is close by featuring a wide selection of restaurants and cafes.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 670 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000