Beautifully presented throughout, this 2 bedroom raised ground floor flat benefits from high ceilings and stylish fixtures and fittings.
- Beautifully presented throughout with stunning interiors
- 2 bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Benefits from high ceilings and modern fixtures and fittings
- Reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Main bedroom with recessed television
- Second bedroom with wall to wall fitted wardrobes
- Bose sound system with integrated speakers
- En-suite shower room and seperate WC
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,237 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 541 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Finborough Road is located a short distance from the great amenities of Fulham Road and West Brompton road as well as Earls Court.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000