A luxurious air-conditioning newly refurbished 3 bedroom with en suite bathrooms penthouse plus additional small room for staff, set within Chelsea Harbour with a private porter service.
- Fifth floor Penthouse with 3 bedrooms with en suite marble
- Bathrooms with under floor heating
- Plus additional small room suitable for staff / dressing room
- Bright Newly refurbished with bespoke finishing quality and Air-conditioning
- Secure underground parking space
- Superb riverside penthouse apartment
- 5th floor roof terrace access from reception room with terrace to reception
- Porter, lift and outstanding views.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,804 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,948 (180 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Parsons Green station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The flat is set within the stylish Quadrangle apartment building in Chelsea Harbour, and benefits from porter service, 24hr CCTV and riverside location. The property is located close to amenities and is within easy reach of King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000