Extensively refurbished throughout, a beautifully bright and modern 1 bedroom top floor flat affording an open-plan reception room/kitchen and large windows with stunning views.
- Clever refurbishment with great storage and beautiful light
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated Neff appliances
- Shower room with multicoloured LED lighting
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and far reaching views
- Landing study area with glass banister and storage
- Wool carpet with stainwash and brushed steel fixtures
- Engineered limed oak wood floors
- Double glazed Velux windows and vertical radiators
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 354 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ifield Road is ideally located close to amenities within Earls Court and Fulham Broadway with Fulham Road moments away, West Brompton Station is also easily accessible and the A4 allows the motorist routes out of London.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
Unique French Bistro with Japanese influences, serving brunch on Saturday too!
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!