This unique 1 bedroom, artist studio style house is arranged over 3 incredible floors with an impressive mezzanine studio / sleeping area to the 3rd floor and offers space to entertain with a large open plan kitchen.
- Unique hob mews, gated and key pad access with Off Street Parking
- Large, contemporary, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary finish throughout with spiral staircase
- Sunk in bath on the mezzanine level
- Unique features throughout
- Cleverly arranged over 3 floors
- Exceptional location moments from the River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,787 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,066 (99 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Tadema Road is a quiet residential address enviably located moments from a beautiful stretch of the River Thames with many fashionable amenities along King's Road also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000