This spacious two bed flat boasts two beautiful bathrooms, spectacular kitchen with bold design, bright and spacious reception room and a walled garden within the Bolton conservation area.
- A beautifully designed kitchen with bespoke touches
- Light and airy reception room
- Amazingly designed property, fully renovated
- Wonderful walled garden
- Elegant wooden flooring throughout the property
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Bold shower room with beautiful tiles
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is amazingly placed in the heart of Chelsea, just minutes away from Stamford Bridge and close to a selection of fantastic restaurants and bars. The property also boasts amazing transport links through West Brompton and Earls Court stations.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 875 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.