Affording ample space for entertaining and a contemporary semi-open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar, this conveniently located two bedroom flat offers fantastic accommodation.
- Stylish and bright two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Presented in an excellent condition throughout
- Contemporary semi-open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Recently refurbished bathroom
- Lovely patio at the rear of the property
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is conveniently located close to the many shops, bars and restaurants of King's Road, the popular beach area of Fulham Road and the River Thames is just moments away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
A cool underground restaurant, bar and club serving the best Mediterranean food within a family environment, and delivering spectacular hospitality and preserving good old-fashioned values.
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 590 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000