Extensively renovated and arranged over three floors, this incredible three bedroom split-level flat provides superb outdoor space with a balcony leading to a private garden and the addition of a stunning roof terrace.
- Ultra modern kitchen with access to the balcony and garden
- Reception/dining room with fireplace and wooden flooring
- Top floor master bedroom with private decked roof terrace
- Two additional bedrooms, also doubles in size
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Ground floor paved garden with mature planting
- Decked balcony overlooks the garden
- Central Battersea location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Perfectly placed for the varied amenities of Battersea Rise, Northcote Road and Clapham Junction, the property is also within reach of both Wandsworth and Clapham Common's. Clapham Junction station is also a short walk or bus ride away.
Between the Commons locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Battersea Arts Centre
Whether you're into theatre, comedy or the fantastic annual ale festival, Battersea Arts Centre always has something interesting on.
Jack's at the Junction
Great breakfasts and always busy!
Be At One
Super tasty cocktails and a fantastic happy hour, where all cocktails are 2-4-1. The staff are so friendly and there's a good vibe here on a Friday and Saturday night.
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Wandsworth Town station
Wandsworth Common station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 994 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111