This superb 3 bedroom luxury apartment boasts ample living benefiting from 2 balconies, a substantial open plan reception with a sleek contemporary kitchen and on site amenities.
- Stunning 3 bedroom apartment
- Set on the 6th floor of modern development
- Generous size reception with open plan kitchen
- Main bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- 2 further double bedrooms and family bathroom
- 2 private balconies
- Communal gym, lift and concierge
- Highly sought-after location.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,323 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,123 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Charles Clowes Walk is ideally located for the U.S. Embassy while a large high street supermarket and Vauxhall Cross are a short walk away.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.