A beautifully decorated one bedroom garden flat offering generous entertaining space, a spacious bedroom, an eat-in kitchen/breakfast room and easy access to Balham shops, bars and restaurants.
- A fabulous, fully refurbished one bedroom garden flat
- Located in the heart of Balham on a quiet residential road
- Generous living space and wonderful features
- Fantastic reception room
- Brilliant kitchen/breakfast room with dining space
- Bright and airy bedroom and great bathroom with jacuzzi bath
- Private garden with ample paved dining area
- Close to shops, restaurants, transport and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Rossiter Road is located within easy reach of Balham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Balham Underground Station (Northern Line) and Balham Station (National Rail) are both nearby.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Monmouth Coffee and shopping while you chat! It is a furniture store and boutique, as well as a cafe serving breakfast, lunch and sweet treats with friendly, cosy surroundings.
Amazing place for food and particularly busy at the weekends for breakfast - you can often find queues there, it's so popular!!
Southern Northern lines, Zone: 3
Clapham South station
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Wandsworth Common station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £679 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 595 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.