Located within easy reach of the open spaces of Wandsworth Common, this two/three bedroom flat features fantastic interior and a complete refurbishment.
- A bright two/three bedroom second floor flat
- Second floor of this attractive period property
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Attractive bathroom
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Located on a peaceful residential street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Heslop Road is located within easy reach of Balham High Road and Bellevue Road, which offers a great selection of shops, bars and amenities and the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common are also easily accessed.
Nightingale Triangle locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Always great modern European food at this Michelin-starred restaurant. Perfect for a special occasion.
The best Caribbean restaurant in Tooting Bec and their lunch deal is only £3.50!
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Wandsworth Common station
Southern Northern lines, Zone: 3
Tooting Bec station
Northern line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,160 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 762 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.