Ideally situated close to amenities in Putney, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation with spacious rooms including 30' reception room, open-plan kitchen, two bathrooms and underground parking.
- A superb two bedroom third floor flat
- Bright 20' reception room leading to balcony
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with balcony and en suite bathroom
- Second good-sized bedroom and shower room
- Great location in Putney
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Excellent condition
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Keswick Road is a sought-after residential address located just moments from a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Putney town centre, and within easy reach of the green spaces of both Wandsworth Park and Putney Heath.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 985 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.