This stunning two bedroom penthouse in a great location in Putney offers beautifully finished living space with good-sized rooms and access to communal gardens.
- Superb two bedroom fifth floor penthouse
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom featuring en suite and dressing area
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Offers porters and lift service with communal gardens
- Beautiful wrap around balcony with stunning views
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on Chartfield Avenue, the wide open spaces of Putney Heath are within easy reach and the extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants on Putney High Street are just moments away.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,082 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000