Set in a sought after attractive Art Deco development this exceptional 4 bedroom ground floor apartment boasts bright and spacious living space in the heart of Putney.
- Exceptional 4 double bedroom ground floor apartment
- Sought after secure Art Deco gated development
- Big and bright double reception room
- Large master with en suite bathroom
- Built in wardrobes and more storage throughout
- Porter, Communal Garden and off street Parking
- Fantastic location for amenities and transport links
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,273 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,953 (181 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Kersfield Road is well located moments from the many charming cafes, bars, restaurants and shops of Putney. Fantastic transport links nearby include Putney Station and East Putney tube station, as well as the A3 for easy access for motorists.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000