Quietly located off Fountain Road within a gated mews development, this three bedroom town house offers chic, modern living space over three floors, a beautiful garden and off-street parking.
- Lovely house in wonderful gated mews development
- Conservatory style reception room with dining area
- Modern integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and dressing area
- Two further double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Lovely garden and off-street parking
- Good nursery, primary and secondary schools are close by
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Garratt Lane and Tooting High Street are moments away boasting a wide selection of shops, restaurants and amenities, St Georges Hospital is minutes away, and Northern Line links are available from Tooting Broadway Station.
Tooting locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Much better than your average high street chicken shop! You must visit this place...
Awesome Lebanese food at a good price. I would recommend a £6 lunch box deal, but make sure you order a little in advance.
Fresh and healthy Lebanese food to go!
Tooting Broadway station
Northern line, Zone: 3
Haydons Road station
Colliers Wood station
Northern line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 943 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.