This attractive one bedroom second floor apartment in Wandsworth offers generous accommodation with bright reception room, well presented bedroom and private balcony.
- Fantasic one bedroom second floor apartment
- Benefits from concierge service
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright double size bedroom
- Includes a private balcony
- Attractive white suite bathroom
- Great location in Wandsworth
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Copperlight Apartments is enviably situated near King George's Park and is also surrounded by a wide variety of local shops and amenities as well as restaurants on Wandsworth High Street.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 503 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000