A uniquely and beautifully designed two bedroom maisonette benefiting from a separate dining area with double doors leading to a private garden and a good location and Kingston Road.
- Bright reception room with French doors to garden
- Two good-size bedrooms with plenty of storage space
- Galley style kitchen with a stylish finish
- Separate dining room with French doors to private garden
- Modern and neutral décor throughout
- Private garden to rear of property
- Allocated off-street parking
- Private entrance to property
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kingston Road offers a good selection of local amenities and is within easy reach of the shopping and entertainment facilities of Wimbledon town centre.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
Wimbledon Chase station
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
South Merton station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,376 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 738 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900