An impressive three bedroom house featuring a new loft conversion, double reception room with open-plan kitchen and in an ideal location moments from Wimbledon town centre.
- Beautifully presented four bedroom house
- Substantial double reception room with stylish kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite
- Three further double bedrooms
- Plenty of storage including fantastic cellar
- Recent loft conversion with skylights
- Private rear garden
- Excellent location for Wimbledon
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Clarence Road is well situated within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon, which offers a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and other amenities. The motorist benefits from excellent access to the A3 for routes into and away from central London.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eat in or take away, this Chinese restaurant serves everyones favourite dishes - perfect for large groups.
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
Haydons Road station
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,908 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,825 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,004 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900