Boasting an enviable location in the heart of Wimbledon, this gorgeous two bedroom ground floor flat offers open-plan living space, a stylish interior and a private garden.
- Beautifully presented ground floor flat in period conversion
- Bright reception room/kitchen with double doors to garden
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Spacious second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Ideal for buy-to-let investors
- Private garden
- Superb central location, moments from Wimbledon Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This great property is situated on Alexandra Road which is well located for central Wimbledon, Wimbledon Village and the lovely green acres of both Wimbledon Park and Wimbledon Common.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Haydons Road station
Wimbledon Park station
District line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,301 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 636 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900