This fantastic five bedroom house offers generous living space arranged over four floors, and enjoys many appealing features including an amazing roof terrace with views across the whole of London skyline.
- Superb town house neatly arranged over four floors
- Wonderful first floor reception room
- Kitchen with ample dining area and sliding doors to garden
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Loft room with roof terrace and views across London skyline
- Garage and off-street parking
- Communal gardens, gym and indoor swimming pool
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Welford Place is a secluded cul-de-sac that is in close proximity to the beautiful Wimbledon Park and residents will also find many cafes and boutiques in nearby Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Wimbledon Park station
District line, Zone: 3
Haydons Road station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,581 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,117 (196 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900