A stunning 2 bedroom 1st floor flat situated moments from Wimbledon town centre, offering open-plan living space, en suite facilities and a private Garden.
- Beautifully presented 1st floor flat in period conversion
- Generous reception room with large windows
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite shower room
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Immaculate condition, beautiful parquet flooring
- Mature private Garden to the rear
- Enviable location close to an array of amenities
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,376 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 802 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Wimbledon Chase station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Hartfield Road leads into the centre of Wimbledon making it an ideal setting to take advantage of the good range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
restaurant and cocktail bar