A well proportioned three bedroom, end of terrace house benefiting from a modern interior, two bathrooms and a wonderful rear garden, all situated moments from South Wimbledon station and the amenities of The Broadway.
- Excellent property in the popular area of 'The Battles'
- Naturally well sized interior arranged over two floors
- Spacious reception and dining room with play area
- Well equipped kitchen boasting a stylish finish
- Three good-sized bedrooms, two with ample fitted storage
- Wonderful garden laid to lawn and with patio area
- Moments from excellent shops, restaurants and amenities
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hamilton Road is a no-through road off Merton High Street, situated within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon, which offers a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
South Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
Aya Lebanese Cuisine
The staff are always welcoming, the food beats all other competition of its type. Not only is the food delicious but healthy because of being charcoal grilled. There is always a friendly, welcoming, lively environment every time I go and take the family.
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Colliers Wood station
Northern line, Zone: 3
Haydons Road station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,566 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,892 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,137 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.